End of Navigation
Maintaining Group Registration on Campus
In order to maintain chapter’s registered status, every organization must re-register with the Office of Student Life each fall quarter. Groups must fulfill the following obligations to be considered a registered campus organization:
Your organization is not FULLY registered until you have completed the following:
- Completes the on-line registration (by September 15, 2010);
- Attends the required workshops scheduled on September 21st, 22nd, and 25th.
- Completes the registration form (signatures of officers and advisor required) and turns it in on September 21st, 22nd at the finance workshop;
- Submits the registration fee of $50 by cash or check at the finance workshop if all of the above is completed on time or $75 if completed after September 25th.
Re-register/Register your Greek organization here: OSL Registration 2010-2011
***If you have questions or need assistance with the registration process, please contact the Assistant Director for Student Activities & Greek Affairs, Kristin Van Ramshorst at 805-893-4551 or at Kristin.VanRamshorst@sa.ucsb.edu.
Starting a New Greek Organization
- Any organization or group of students wishing to establish a Greek Letter Fraternal organization must first meet with the Director of Greek Affairs, Carola Alden.
- Although recognized Greek Letter Fraternal Organizations are obliged to fulfill additional requirements with regard to becoming established at the University of California Santa Barbara, they are nonetheless bound by all regulations that apply to other registered campus organizations.
- Recognized Greek Letter Fraternal Organizations and their activities are monitored by the Office of Greek Affairs and the Greek Conduct Board. Any member of the University or the community may report concerns or complaints about these organizations by initiating the appropriate form available in the Office of Student Life.