Skip to content

Emergency Situations


In all emergency health care situations, students should call 911 from their cell phones or 9-911 from campus phones. Police and paramedic support is readily available to students year round. If hospital care is needed, students are transported to Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital where the Student Health Insurance Plan is accepted.